Click to download press materials:
I’m the type of person who can never settle on just one lip product. I love my lipsticks, glosses and lip creams equally as much and it’s precisely why every handbag I own is full of lip products, but that’s a story for another time. Right now, let me tell you all about dUCk Cosmetics’ latest concoction, one that will have you smacking your lips in delight.
If you have trouble choosing between lipstick, lip gloss and lip cream or if you’ve always needed a lip product that could be pretty whilst solving the issue of chapped lips, then you’re in luck, girl. Triple Treat Lip Trio is exactly what your lips have been craving. An innovative hybrid of a lipstick, lip gloss and lip cream, this highly pigmented formula contains memory contour technology to create the illusion of plumper lips, all achievable in a smooth glide. But the star quality of this product are the nourishing essential oils packed into each to give your lips a boost of hydration and goodness. One swipe and you’ll be saying, “where have you been all my life?”.
With Triple Treat, I made sure to include only the best ingredients:
- Sunflower Seed Oil: With emollient qualities, this creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture, giving your lips that enviable soft and supple look, throughout and after application.
- Argan Oil: This acts as a lip conditioner, rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Its moisturising qualities will heal cracked and chapped lips.
- Shea Butter: Besides creating a protective barrier between your lips and the elements, this too has wonderful hydrating qualities to keep lips soft.
- Vitamin E: This promotes cell regeneration and repair, keeping your lips in tiptop condition. Its consistency also prevents irritation, so your lips are comfortable all day.
What I love most about this product is it gives you the pigmentation of a lipstick, the sheen of a gloss, and the staying power of a lip cream, all at once. And best of all, it works three ways as well.
- On Its Own: Apply on bare lips to add hydration and colour, in one quick swipe.
- On Top Of Lipstick: Apply your favourite matte lipstick (I’d recommend dUCk Cosmetics’ Matte Love!) and add Triple Treat on top for a juicy finish.
- Under Lipstick: Apply a thin layer before your favourite lipstick, and this will function as an effective lip oil due to the enriching essential oils it contains.
It’s a fast track to supple and healthy-looking lips with this soft, smooth and lightweight formula, and for an added fun twist, I decided to include a subtle yet delicious bubblegum scent to it too. Practically good enough to eat! And if all that goodness wasn’t enough, I’ve also improved the applicator to an ergonomic reservoir tip, which is flexible and easy to control. The nifty applicator soaks up just the right amount of product for a clean and even application with full-colour intensity.
Triple Treat comes in five yummy shades, each one as delectable as the other. Make room on your vanity for Honey Honey (tan peach), Candy Girl (dusty mauve), Cupcake (chestnut rose), Oh Sugar (brown raspberry) and Apple Pie (warm burnt apple).
Finally, a formula that gives you all you need in one lip product. However you choose to wear it, know that you’ll be looking divine with Triple Treat!
*Triple Treat retails at RM49 and is available now at The dUCk Store KLCC, Pavilion, 1 Utama, Setia City Mall, Singapore, all FashionValet stores and online via www.fashionvalet.com. Coming soon as well to selected Watsons outlets, follow @duckcosmetics on Instagram for more updates.
About The dUCk Group
Malaysia | Singapore
The dUCk Group is an aspirational lifestyle brand for modest women globally, dUCk is the new cool to modest fashion accessory wear and living offering products across three main product categories – Scarf collections, Colour Cosmetics, as well as Bags and accessories in exciting graphic prints and living colours. Playful, yet Classy. Stylish, yet Friendly. Urban Chic and Cool. These characteristics have become hallmarks of the brand that follows the story and is inspired by the life of dUCk’s brand ambassador, D. – a fashion forward entrepreneur who enjoys the lil’ dash of luxury in life.
Founded by business icon and entrepreneur Vivy Yusof, dUCk has been featured in international media such as the BBC, The New Yorker, Forbes, and most recently, CNN. The | dUCk Group has also collaborated with some of the world’s most renowned brands and personalities, including Disney, Barbie, Miss Universe, as well as Fox Movies to name a few.
Come enjoy what’s at The dUCk Store and make sure to follow D’s adventures on her Instagram @theduckgroup and @duckcosmetics.
Click to download press materials: